In this episode of Hair Loss Solutions TV™, you will discover the following:
- What Alopecia is and how it affects people of all ages
- How Jeffrey Paul, founder of Wigs for Kids, works with Italian company, Cesare Ragazzi, who creates advanced prosthetic hair pieces
- How the hair piece is securely attached to ensure proper placement and the dermatologically-approved adhesive used
- How Annie regained not only a beautiful head of hair, but also her confidence with the help of the Cesare Ragazzi’s 3D technology and printed hair systems
In the video above, Annie faced Alopecia at a young age and looked for solutions to help restore her confidence. When she turned to Wigs for Kids, a nonprofit organization that provides hair systems to children with medically-induced hair loss at no cost, she not only received a full head of natural-looking hair, but she also regained her confidence. She has always been beautiful, but now she feels it as well! Annie has taken her life’s journey with hair loss and used it as a platform to share her story of courage and hope to others. Check out what Annie considers to be her most treasured possession. Click here to listen to her incredible story!
Alopecia and the Solutions Available
Alopecia is a common autoimmune disorder that causes hair thinning and loss on the scalp and possibly the face. According to the the National Alopecia Areata Foundation, Alopecia areata “affects as many as 6.8 million people in the United States.” It’s not limited to a single age or gender, as it can affect people of all ages, men and women, and all ethnic groups.
As you saw in the video, Jeffrey Paul, founder of Wigs for Kids and Jeffrey Paul Hair & Scalp Specialists, applied a tailor-made, proprietary design that incorporates integration solutions that blend in new replacement hair with growing hair seamlessly and undetectably. And, in a case where hair is not available for blending (baldness), replacement hair is added into the new hair solution to give back the natural, age appropriate density or fullness to your client’s hair. By utilizing Idrobenda Medical Adhesive Grade Strips to securely attach the hair system, it is enriched with colloidal silver to ensure both a gentle and strong hold for up to three weeks. In addition to this benefit, Idrobenda helps prevent bacteria, odors and melting down.
So, once the hair solution is in place, your clients can get back to living a full, active life without any discomfort or insecurites from hair thinning or loss. Because the hair solution is made of premium human hair, no activity, including swimming, washing or styling (blow dryers, flat irons, etc.), is off limits. It’s time to help your clients regain their lives and self-esteem back to live the life that they were intended to live!
A special Thank You goes to Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories and Aquage for their contributions in Annie’s makeover.
Ready to Learn More About How to Help Your Clients?
- If you are looking for further education on how to help your clients with Hair Thinning or Loss, click on this link to receive information about upcoming training seminars.
- Be sure to subscribe to our Free Blog where we will continually feature new episodes from Hair Loss Solutions TV™. Just sign up at the top, right corner of this page, and we’ll send you reminders when new episodes are aired.
In this episode, we used the following resources:
Learn more about our sponsor: