In this episode of Hair Loss Solutions TV™, you will discover the following:
- Andrea’s story
- How Andrea has learned some very valuable life lessons: Live life victoriously, live in the moment, and live large!
- The impact that Andrea’s new makeover
Having suffered severe burns and still dealing with the effects of it three years later, Andrea shares with us her story of hope, strength, and gratitude. This makeover was not only an honor to be a part of, but it was also the most inspirational story one can imagine. Andrea talks about living life victoriously, living in the moment, and living large.
As you’ll hear in the video above, life is not guaranteed, and Andrea discusses the importance of living life to its fullest by being grateful for what you have, not focusing on what you don’t possess. Sometimes it can be the little things that mean the most. So, live in the now. Don’t wait for a better time or a better situation; live large today!
Now Andrea is taking her life lessons and sharing them with others. And she is doing so with a beautiful head of hair! She not only looks beautiful, but she has gained confidence as well.
Ready to Learn More About How to Help Your Clients?
- Be sure to subscribe to our Free Blog where we will continually feature new episodes from Hair Loss Solutions TV™. Just sign up at the top, right corner of this page, and we’ll send you reminders when new episodes are aired.
In this episode, we used the following resources:
- Website: Jeffrey Paul Academy Blog
- Book: Solutions to Women’s Hair Thinning and Loss (Professional Edition) by Jeffrey Paul
Learn more about our sponsor:
- Website: Wigs for Kids