In this episode of Hair Loss Solutions TV™, you will discover the following:
- The outreach of Modern Salon Magazine in the professional beauty industry
- The passion of hair stylists and their desire to help their clients with hair loss
- What the HAIR+ Summit is and how you can be a part of it
In the video above, the publisher of Modern Salon Magazine, Steve Reiss, discusses the hair industry and hair loss. Whatever your level of involvement in hair loss, the HAIR+ Summit will move you to the next level by connecting you with the best information and a community of the most focused and engaged salon professionals to add to your network!
I am looking forward to joining Reiss and speaking at the HAIR+ Summit next month, alongside a host of other hair loss experts, where we will be speaking about hair loss management.
Research proves clients need salon help with thinning hair, and they want it before, during and after they start to experience hair loss. This is all really good news for stylists and salon owners looking for new ways to help clients experiencing hair loss and drive business!
The HAIR+ Summit 2017 agenda will include content for both the beginning and advanced stylist and will be presented from a salon-specific, hands-on perspective. Some of the topics being addressed include the following:
- The science of hair loss
- Salon products, services and solutions: Hair loss, extensions and hair systems
- Hair loss prevention vs. hair loss treatment
- The consultation – working with your clients/identifying the problem
- Supporting your clients who are going through chemotherapy
- Hands-on breakout sessions/product demonstrations – focus on extensions and hair systems
- Developing business partnerships with hair restoration centers and medical professionals
- Building a business – getting started
- Growing your business – next steps
- Special needs of African-American clients
- And more!
Click HERE to register for this event!
Website: HAIR+ Summit
HAIR+ IQ Quiz: Test Your Hair Loss IQ