In this episode of Hair Loss Solutions TV™, you will discover the following:
- How Maxie, like so many others, began to notice changes in her hair’s texture, color, and weight
- What Hair & Scalp Specialists can do to help their guests with hair thinning and loss
- A glimpse of the steps involved in finding the best solution for Maxie’s hair loss
- How Maxie’s self-esteem has returned and she lives her life feeling beautiful on the inside and out
When you become a mother, many things in your life change. Your protective instincts kick in, you become an expert in time management, your sleep pattern changes, and so much more. It’s inevitable.
What about hair loss? Once you have children, hair just doesn’t grow back the same. Maxie experienced this first-hand after giving birth to her three children. Prior to having kids, she never imagined that hair loss would be a problem for her, and you will likely have Guests with similar issues.
As stated in the video above, Maxie began to notice the changes in her hair’s texture, color and weight. She would find clumps of hair after taking a shower. These changes weren’t caused from age but as a result of having children. Like others, and possibly Guests you already work with, she initially attributed this hair loss to aging and shrugged it off as one of life’s natural occurrences.
Thankfully, Maxie was able to gain insight into her hair loss because of her career. Working at Jeffrey Paul Salon allowed Maxie to discover the real reason behind her hair loss and the best possible hair replacement solution.
Through a consultation, contour analysis, and determining which attachment method best suited Maxie, she was able to choose a hair replacement system in which she could go about her everyday life without being self-conscious about her hair loss, how it would affect her and what others would think.
Now, thanks to finding the right hair loss solution, Maxie’s confidence is restored!
Ready to Learn More About How to Help Your Clients?
- If you are looking for further education on how to help your clients with Hair Thinning or Loss, click on this link to receive information about upcoming training seminars.
- Be sure to subscribe to our Free Blog where we will continually feature new episodes from Hair Loss Solutions TV™. Just sign up at the top, right corner of this page, and we’ll send you reminders when new episodes are aired.
Explore Additional Resources:
In this episode, we used the following:
- Book: Solutions to Women’s Hair Thinning and Loss (Professional Edition) by Jeffrey Paul