In this episode of Hair Loss Solutions TV™, you will discover the following:
- The cause of Danielle’s hair loss
- The effects of hair loss on Danielle’s life, including her self-esteem, relationships, and outlook
- The decision that Danielle made to restore her hair and beauty once again!
Do you remember that client who you always thought should be doing hair commercials because of her beautiful hair? Our next guest was that girl next door. Danielle is a young, beautiful, successful woman who, like so many, wanted to be up on the latest hair color. Unfortunately, her hair ended up in the wrong hands, which caused major damage to her beautiful locks. Danielle tried to cover up the mistakes, but, in turn, things just got worse.
As you’ll see in the video above, Danielle’s hair loss affected her self-image and relationships, causing her to become depressed. She went from a life of fashion and photography to feeling frumpy. Once she sought help, though, her life was transformed. A thorough analysis was done by a Hair & Scalp Specialist trained in Trichology (the study of the hair and scalp), and a plan was put in place to help restore Danielle’s hair back to the beautiful state it was in before becoming chemically damaged.
What is Trichology?
Trichology, the study of the health of the hair and scalp, allows us to better determine the causes of our clients’ hair fallout, hair breakage, and hair thinning, especially in relation to the scalp. It is through Trichology that we learn how to strengthen their existing hair and scalp and prevent against hair thinning or loss in the future. Many times people solely focus on taking better care of their hair to have better quality hair or to maintain their hair for as long as possible. While taking care of thier hair is very important, it is of equal, if not greater, importance to take care of their scalp.
To better understand this crucial concept, imagine the scalp and hair like a forest of trees. If you want to have beautiful and healthy “trees,” you must take care of the land where they grow and eat. This means providing the proper nourishment and eliminating any pathogens. Our hair acts the same way – by making sure that your scalp has the proper nourishment to eliminate any scalp problems, you are allowing your hair to be healthy. A healthy scalp equals healthier hair!
Ready to Learn More About How to Help Your Clients?
- If you are looking for further education on how to help your clients with Hair Thinning or Loss, click on this link to receive information about upcoming training seminars.
- Be sure to subscribe to our Free Blog where we will continually feature new episodes from Hair Loss Solutions TV™. Just sign up at the top, right corner of this page, and we’ll send you reminders when new episodes are aired.
In this episode, we used the following resources:
- Website: Jeffrey Paul Academy Blog
- Book: Solutions to Women’s Hair Thinning and Loss (Professional Edition) by Jeffrey Paul
Learn more about our sponsor:
- Website: Wigs for Kids