- The definition of Trichology
- The history of Laser Light Therapy
- What advancements have been made in Laser Light Therapy
- The different types of Lasers that are available to people suffering from hair thinning and loss
- How surgeons, hair stylists, and hair restoration experts work together as a team to take care of clients’ new, improved, and beautiful hair
What is Trichology and Laser Light Therapy?
Trichology is the study of the health of one’s hair and scalp to better determine the causes of hair fallout, hair breakage, and hair thinning. To learn more about Trichology, click here.
Laser Light Therapy uses lower level laser lights to treat female and male hair loss, thinning, shedding, and receding hair lines, according to Haber Dermatology, Inc. To read more about the science behind Laser Light Therapy, check out the Resources section below.
Meet Dr. Robert Haber
Dr. Haber is a respected dermatologist and a veteran hair restoration surgeon for over 23 years now and with thousands of satisfied patients. He has been involved in research and development in photobiomodulatoin (laser light therapy) for hair growth for ten of those years, and he has presented over 175 papers internationally, edited five textbooks, authored 12 textbook chapters, and published 17 journal articles. He is an absolute expert in this field.
Having previously served as the President of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery and winning the Golden Follicle Award, Dr. Haber will take us through the what hair transplantation is all about and how Laser Light Therapy may be just what the doctor ordered.
Ready to Learn More About How to Help Your Clients?
- If you are looking for further education on how to help your clients with Hair Thinning or Loss, click on this link to receive information about upcoming training seminars.
- Be sure to subscribe to our Free Blog where we will continually feature new episodes from Hair Loss Solutions TV™. Just sign up at the bottom of this page, and we’ll send you reminders when new episodes are aired.
In this episode, we used the following resources:
Dr. Robert Haber Contact Information:
- Website: Haber Dermatology, Inc.
- Phone: 800-374-2237
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Jeffrey Paul Academy Blog
- Book: Solutions to Women’s Hair Thinning and Loss (Professional Edition) by Jeffrey Paul
- Website: Wigs for Kids
Join the Conversation:
Don’t forget to leave your comments or questions below. We want to hear from you!