As we get ready to show you some behind-the-scenes work we do with our Salon Makeover participants, I want to issue a challenge to you. As you watch the upcoming videos and read my posts, see if you can find your own story in the midst of the three story lines that unfold. Are you facing any of the same struggles? Do these individuals remind you of yourself? Sometimes it just takes the reassurance that you’re not the only one out there working toward your goal. And sometimes when you see someone else celebrate victories, it can ignite a spark in you, giving you just the motivation you need to create your own success stories.
I have had the opportunity to work with four different individuals in their journey to advance their Hair Thinning and Hair Loss skills, knowledge, and clientele. See if you can relate to any of these…
- Chris and Devin:
- Brief: They are very successful salon owners in Washington D.C. and have been for many years.
- Goals: They are incorporating Hair Replacement services into their regular Salon menu of items, as they have seen a growing number of people suffering from hair loss.
- Challenge: They are facing challenges with income overhead, increasing staff retention, and a strong desire to have more time to focus on family.
- Brief: She has a lot of wonderful experience and made the switch to Hair Replacement
- Goals: She now needs help in filling in the gaps to build her brand, add additional services, and form relationships with medical professionals on how to best support those who are suffering form hair thinning and hair loss.
- Challenge: With this profession comes questions. There is a lot to learn, but at the same time, it is necessary to have sales. Where do you start and how do you avoid missing the steps needed to succeed?
- Brief: She comes to us as a successful stylist working in a salon, looking for more ways to help transform people’s lives.
- Goals: She wants to build a successful hair thinning and loss business within the salon she is working at. She has a strong desire to work with those experiencing hair thinning and hair loss, but after seeking different forms of education and coaches to help advance her career, she never really found a system that fit her needs.
- Challenge: She needs a mentor to coach and guide her on how to develop a Win-Win business relationship with the owner of the salon while also building her hair loss business.
Can you relate to any of the above situations?
Watch below to hear Chris and Devin’s story. Residing near Washington, D.C., Chris and Devin have seen the desperate need for more Hair Thinning and Hair Loss experts. Their desire to take Hair Replacement and Management to the next level in their Salon is what led them to me. You will be blessed by their passion for their clients and their family…
As I’ve said before, it is my hope that you will join in on this journey from the very beginning and see how you, too, can go from the very beginning stages (including all of the “what if” and “what now” questions) to a thriving Hair Replacement business.
Remember… Beauty & Change begin within,
~ Jeffrey Paul
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for my blog. Go to the top, right corner of this page, fill in your name and email address, and we’ll send you an email reminder when we post new content. This will ensure you stay up-to-date each week!